AHA+ Ultra Softening Foot Cream helps provide an instant smoothing effect to soften, exfoliate and condition rough, dry patches. Formulated with 29.5% PFAV™ Glycolic Acid, Lactobionic Acid and Urea to retexturize callused areas on heels, while intensely hydrating. Easy-to-use, at-home treatment helps reveal smoother, softer skin.
For Rough and Dry Skin
A lack of moisture, creating rough, cracked skin on heels and/or elbows
Rough, dry patches are caused by dryness and lack of exfoliation & moisturization.
Resulting from a lack of sebum, dry skin is often tight or rough to the touch and/or dull in appearance.
29.5% PFAV™ Glycolic Acid
- Deeply exfoliates and sloughs off dead skin
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- A humectant and natural moisturizing factor that softens skin
- An AHA that helps smooth skin
- Helps provide an instant smoothing effect
- Softens skin & deeply exfoliates
- Helps retexturize callused areas
- Intensely hydrates
- Easy-to-use, at-home treatment helps reveal smoother, softer skin
For stubborn rough skin patches on the foot, heel or elbows
AQUA (WATER), GLYCOLIC ACID, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SUGARCANE-DERIVED SQUALANE, STEARIC ACID, PEG-40 STEARATE, GLYCERIN, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LACTOBIONIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, FARNESOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM GLUCONATE, UREA.
Gently massage onto dry, callused heels or as directed by a physician. Leave on for 10–15 minutes and rinse with warm water.