Smooth away rough bumps and uneven skin texture associated with Keratosis Pilaris. This Glycolid Acid-rich, 2-step kit includes Glytone’s Exfoliating Body Wash, Exfoliating Body Lotion and complimentary bath pouf.
Kits are excluded from promotional discounts.
For Rough and Dry Skin
A common skin condition, KP appears as small, hard bumps, papules and pustules, often on the upper arms and outer thighs
Resulting from a lack of sebum, dry skin is often tight or rough to the touch and/or dull in appearance.
Glycolic Acid Peel
Visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles and photo-damage while increasing hydration, plumping skin and improving overall texture and tone.
Free Acid Value (PFAV™) of Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead surface skin cells
Exfoliating Body Wash
GLYCOLIC ACID 8.8 %
WATER, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCERIN, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, LAURAMINE OXIDE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, BLUE 1, GREEN 3.
Exfoliating Body Lotion
GLYCOLIC ACID 17.5%
WATER, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-40 STEARATE, ALLANTOIN, PROPYL GALLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE.
Exfoliates dead surface skin cells, helping to smooth rough bumps and dry patches
- Smooths away rough bumps and dry patches associated with Keratosis Pilaris
- Exfoliates dead surface skin cells
- Reduces the appearance of rough skin and scaly patches
- Body Wash and Body Lotion duo provides a synergistic effect for fast, visible results
Exfoliating Body Wash:
- Squeeze an ample amount onto a bath pouf or wet washcloth and massage over the entire body, working into a rich lather. Use once a day, or as directed by your physician. Concentrate on areas of the body that are the roughest and driest. Rinse thoroughly.
Exfoliating Body Lotion:
- Apply daily to arms, back of hands, legs and other parts of the body that require special attention. Not recommended for the face, or immediately after shaving or hair removal.