Protect, defend and renew skin with sunscreen featuring Active Stress Defense Technology™, an Ellagic Acid Complex, Niacinamide & Vitamin E to protect against free radicals and prevent visible signs of premature aging.
For All Skin Types
Premature Aging Skin
Fine lines and wrinkles; Skin damage caused by environmental factors or oxidative stress.
Protection against UVA/UVB rays
Mandelic Acid Peel
Visibly improve overall skin texture and tone while soothing redness for a calm, more even complexion.
Active Stress Defense Technology™️
- Defends skin against oxidative stress.
Ellagic Acid Complex
- Extracted from African Birch Bark, helps provide powerful antioxidant protection while visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Visibly brighten and improve appearance of unwanted dark spots.
- Mineral UVA/UVB filters protect skin
- Defends skin against free radicals
- Helps rebuild healthy skin post-procedure
- Helps decrease appearance of wrinkle depth
- Brightens and evens tone while minimizing the look of pores
- Nourishes and soothes skin
Zinc Oxide 12%
ALLANTOIN, ANOGEISSUS LEIOCARPA BARK EXTRACT, BISABOLOL, BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL/PROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE/ SILICATE CROSSPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED SODIUM HYALURONATE, ISODODECANE, LAURYL PEG-10 TRIS(TRIMETHYLSILOXY)SILYLETHYL DIMETHICONE, LAURYL PEG-8 DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, OCTYLDODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, PEG-10, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TRILAURETH-4 PHOSPHATE, WATER
Apply after your morning routine, following C+ Advanced Antioxidant Serum and before applying make-up.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply - after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
Sun protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limiting time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2p.m., wearing long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.