For Rough and Dry Skin
Rough, bumpy skin
Rough patches and small blemish-like bumps typically found on arms, thighs and cheeks
Resulting from a lack of sebum, dry skin is often tight or rough to the touch and/or dull in appearance.
Glycolic Acid Peel
Visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles and photo-damage while increasing hydration, plumping skin and improving overall texture and tone.
- Exfoliates dead surface skin cells, helping to smooth rough bumps and dry patches
Pharmacuetical Grade Petroleum
- Helps provide protective skin barrier and lock in moisture
- Helps increase smoothness while nourishing and soothing skin
- Smooths away rough bumps and dry patches associated with Keratosis Pilaris
- Exfoliates dead surface skin cells
- Visibly reduces the appearance of dark spots due to sun exposure
- Softens and smooths skin
- Rejuvenates and retexturizes the skin
17.5 Free Acid Value (PFAV™) of Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead surface skin cells
Dry, rough skin
AQUA (WATER), GLYCOLIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, PEG-40 STEARATE, ALLANTOIN, PROPYL GALLATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (D-ALPHA)
Apply daily to arms, back of hands, legs and other parts of the body that require special attention. Not recommended for the face, or immediately after shaving or hair removal. For optimal results, use after bathing with Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash.