For Mild To Moderate acne
Skin prone to acne pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
Resulting from an overproduction of sebum, oily skin may lead to clogged or enlarged pores and acne
Salicylic Acid Peel
Visibly reduce the appearance of mild to severe acne-prone skin while improving skin clarity, texture and tone.
- Acts to help remove dry, roughened tissue
- Unclogs pores and inhibits P. acnes bacteria
- Dries and clears existing acne blemishes
- Penetrates pores to help prevent new acne blemishes, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads
- Clears pores and infected skin of acne-causing bacteria
- Blendable, tinted formula helps conceal existing blemishes
8% SULFUR, 2% RESORCINOL
AQUA (WATER), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL DENAT. , POLYSORBATE 20, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, CHLOROXYLENOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYGLYCERYL-6 PALMITATE/SUCCINATE ,XANTHAN GUM, IRON OXIDES, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL.
Shake well. Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product. Cover the affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two to three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Customers also viewed
Potent skincare solutions backed by powerful ingredients, cutting-edge research and extensive clinical and consumer studies.