For Normal to Dry Skin
Premature Aging Skin
Fine lines and wrinkles; Skin damage caused by environmental factors or oxidative stress.
Irregular darkening of the skin, resulting in dark patches or spots.
Glycolic Acid Peel
Visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles and photo-damage while increasing hydration, plumping skin and improving overall texture and tone.
- Exfoliates dead surface skin cells and moisturizes the skin
- Helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier while shielding skin from potential sources of irritation
- Energizes and serves as a skin conditioning agent
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin
- Rich, lathering formula leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and clean
- Prepares the skin and enhances results of in-office procedures, such as chemical peels
3.4 Free Acid Value (PFAV™) of Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead surface skin cells
Aqua (Water), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauramine Oxide, Coco-Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Red 40, Yellow 5, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, t-Butyl Alcohol, Myrcene, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Chloroacetic Acid, Dichloroacetic Acid.
Dispense a small amount into hand and mix with a little water. Massage over wet face and neck in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Use twice daily, or as directed by your physician.