Mild Cream Cleanser
This best-selling face cleanser is formulated with 3.4 PFAV™ Glycolic Acid and Glycerin to exfoliate while maintaining skin’s water balance, keeping skin hydrated and nourished. Recommended for normal to dry skin.
For Normal to Dry Skin
Premature Aging Skin
Fine lines and wrinkles; Skin damage caused by environmental factors or oxidative stress.
Irregular darkening of the skin, resulting in dark patches or spots.
Glycolic Acid Peel
Visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles and photo-damage while increasing hydration, plumping skin and improving overall texture and tone.
- Exfoliates dead surface skin cells and moisturizes the skin
- Helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier while shielding skin from potential sources of irritation
- Energizes and serves as a skin conditioning agent
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin
- Rich, lathering formula leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and clean
- Prepares the skin and enhances results of in-office procedures, such as chemical peels
3.4 Free Acid Value (PFAV™) of Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead surface skin cells
Aqua (Water), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauramine Oxide, Coco-Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Red 40, Yellow 5, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Phenoxyethanol, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, t-Butyl Alcohol, Myrcene, Sodium Glycolate, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium Hydroxide, Chloroacetic Acid, Dichloroacetic Acid.
Dispense a small amount into hand and mix with a little water. Massage over wet face and neck in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Use twice daily, or as directed by your physician.