For Normal to Oily Skin
Premature Aging Skin
Fine lines and wrinkles; Skin damage caused by environmental factors or oxidative stress.
Irregular darkening of the skin, resulting in dark patches or spots.
Glycolic Acid Peel
Visibly reduce fine lines, wrinkles and photo-damage while increasing hydration, plumping skin and improving overall texture and tone.
- Exfoliates dead surface skin cells and moisturizes the skin
- Helps strengthen skin's moisture barrier while shielding skin from potential sources of irritation
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and moisturizes the skin
- Lightweight, lathering formula leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and clean
- Prepares the skin and enhances results of in-office procedures, such as chemical peels
4.7 Free Acid Value (PFAV™) of Glycolic Acid exfoliates dead surface skin cells
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Green 3 (CI 42053), Blue 1 (CI 42090), C12-18 Fatty Acids Methyl Esters, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Tetrasodium EDTA, Chloroacetic Acid, Dichloroacetic Acid, Methyl Alcohol.
Dispense a small amount into hand and mix with a little water. Massage over wet face and neck in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Use twice daily, or as directed by your physician.