Enhance Brightening Cleansing Powder has been discontinued. Try the Enhance Brightening Solution, an exfoliating toner formulated to help visibly brighten dull skin and improve the appearance of dark spots.
Cleanse, smooth and brighten skin with this non-abrasive daily exfoliant featuring an AHA Complex, Niacinamide and Glutathione to accelerate cell turnover, visibly brighten dark spots and protect skin from visible signs of premature aging.
For All Skin Types
Sun spots, age spots or hyperpigmentation on the face or décolleté.
Irregular darkening of the skin, resulting in dark patches or spots.
Minimize the appearance of mild to moderate hyperpigmentation while improving overall skin radiance, texture and tone.
- Glycolic Acid, Malic Acid and Mandelic Acid promote healthy cell turnover while visibly reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Visibly brighten and improve appearance of unwanted dark spots
- Protects against visible signs of premature aging
- helps brighten and smooth skin texture
- Cleanses and exfoliates while scrubbing away debris
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes healthy cell turnover and skin exfoliation
- Brightens and improves texture
- Minimizes the look of pores
SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, CITRIC ACID, MALIC ACID ,MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, SILICA, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, CALCIUM SILICATE, ETHYL OLEATE, NIACINAMIDE, WATER (AQUA), GLYCOLIC ACID, CALCIUM CARBONATE, MANDELIC ACID, TREHALOSE, RIBES NIGRUM (BLACK CURRANT) SEED OIL, HYDROXYPROPYL METHYLCELLULOSE, GLUTATHIONE, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF OIL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, LAURYL GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, OXIDIZED GLUTATHIONE, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT
Wet face and hands, pour a small amount of powder into the palm of one hand, and rub together to activate the powder. Massage gently all over face for one minute, avoiding the eye area. Rinse with warm water. Use daily, morning and evening, after removing makeup for best results. Not recommended for in-shower use.